Oops, I forgot to attach my .org file. It's attached now. However, this bug may be fixed after the work of Nick and Bastien. I'll check it out on the next release. Scott Scott Otterson wrote: > Huh, for me, both 'org-export-region-as-latex' and > 'org-export-as-latex' export all the tables, regardless of whether or > not only one of them is highlighted. I've attached an example org > file. If I select last table in the file, all tables are exported. I > wonder if this might have something to do with this particular > document or maybe my .emacs? > > Scott