* BUG (maybe): org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all does not work?
@ 2008-01-07 17:24 Wanrong Lin
From: Wanrong Lin @ 2008-01-07 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I have some repeating tasks, and I found even with
"org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all" set to "t", the task won't
show in the agenda if the next occurrence of this repeating task is
closer to current time than the overdue occurrence. I am not sure I
understand correctly the intension
"org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all", but is there a way to change
this behavior, so that task won't disappear? Thanks a lot for giving
your idea/comments.

I am using org-mode 5.18a.

Wanrong

* Re: BUG (maybe): org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all does not work?
@ 2010-09-29  5:52 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-09-29  5:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wanrong Lin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Jan 7, 2008, at 6:24 PM, Wanrong Lin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have some repeating tasks, and I found even with "org-agenda-
> repeating-timestamp-show-all" set to "t", the task won't show in the
> agenda if the next occurrence of this repeating task is closer to
> current time than the overdue occurrence. I am not sure I understand
> correctly the intension "org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all",
> but is there a way to change this behavior, so that task won't
> disappear? Thanks a lot for giving your idea/comments.

I am not able to reproduce this

> I am using org-mode 5.18a.

And this is most likely the cause.

- Carsten