* How to set html-postamble per file?
@ 2013-03-11 21:33 Jos'h Fuller
From: Jos'h Fuller @ 2013-03-11 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi!

In one of my *.org files, I want to change the org-export-html-postamble-format.

Is there any way to set this in the file, like with the #+OPTIONS stuff?
The :PROPERTIES: drawer doesn't seem to work for this.

Based on a web search, I also tried this:

    * COMMENT Local variables

    # Local Variables:
    # html-postamble: ""
    # End:

I tried variants like "org-export-html-postamble", and nil and html strings, but all to no avail.

Adding "#postamble { display: none; }" seems to solve it the wrong way. Is there any way to
override per file?

Thanks very much!

Jos'h

Jos'h Fuller, Production Programmer

Arc Productions Ltd.

p: 416.682.5237          | f: 416.682.5209     | http://www.arcproductions.com
230 Richmond Street East | Toronto, ON M5A 1P4 |

* Re: How to set html-postamble per file?
@ 2013-03-12  1:37 ` Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2013-03-12  1:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Jos'h Fuller <Jos'h.Fuller@arcproductions.com> writes:

> Hi!
>
> In one of my *.org files, I want to change the org-export-html-postamble-format.
>
> Is there any way to set this in the file, like with the #+OPTIONS stuff?
> The :PROPERTIES: drawer doesn't seem to work for this.
>
> Based on a web search, I also tried this:
>
>     * COMMENT Local variables
>
>     # Local Variables:
>     # html-postamble: ""
>     # End:
>
> I tried variants like "org-export-html-postamble", and nil and html strings, but all to no avail.

Provided you're using the new exporter, which you are if you're keeping
up with git development, most of the relevant commands and variables
have dropped the "export" bit, so I think you're looking to set
`org-html-postamble' to nil, or else `org-html-postamble-format' to
the string you actually want exported.

HTH,

Eric