Could it be possible to change the color of words between parentheses? For example, in: "mejorar su bienestar psicológico (Cronin et al., 2012; Molero, Fuster, Jetten y Moriano, 2011; Outten, Schmitt, García y Branscombe, 2009; Pérez-Garín et al., 2016)." I would like that this part changes into a lighter color, so it doesn't distract me when reading: "(Cronin et al., 2012; Molero, Fuster, Jetten y Moriano, 2011; Outten, Schmitt, García y Branscombe, 2009; Pérez-Garín et al., 2016)" Best regards