Hi, exporting the list example in chapter 2.6 of orgmode manual 1. The attack of the Rohirrim 2. Eowyn's fight with the witch king + this was already my favorite scene in the book + I really like Miranda Otto. 3. Peter Jackson being shot by Legolas - on DVD only He makes a really funny face when it happens. to html the browser shows the output: 1. The attack of the Rohirrim 2. Eowyn's fight with the witch king * this was already my favorite scene in the book * I really like Miranda Otto. 3. Peter Jackson being shot by Legolas * on DVD only He makes a really funny face when it happens. Is it possible to avoid the ugly blank lines? Removing the last line of the source, the output looks like 1. The attack of the Rohirrim 2. Eowyn's fight with the witch king * this was already my favorite scene in the book * I really like Miranda Otto. 3. Peter Jackson being shot by Legolas * on DVD only That’s fine. Johannes