Hi, I've been using org-mode for a few years now. Thanks for the tool, I love it! What I love most is that it really feels like built FOR the user, as every default behavior is the right one! I recently switched from Vanilla Emacs (org 9.5.3) to DoomEmacs (org 9.6), because I'm tired of managing my 2000+ config.org with half-backed results. I noticed that hitting Meta-Return in org in Doom does not behave as in Vanilla Emacs. If I have (with <> being the cursor): * outline 1 ** outline 2 + no<>te1 + note2 In Vanilla Emacs, hitting M-Ret (i.e. calling org-meta-return) resulted in: * outline 1 ** outline 2 + no + <>te1 + note2 In Doom Emacs, it results in: * outline 1 ** outline 2 + note1 + note2 ** <> As I use "keycast" package, I can see that, in both cases: - M-Ret is org-meta-return - C-Ret is +org/insert-item-below but in the case of DoomEmacs, both result in the same behavior. I tried many combinations of C/M/Ret, but I cannot reproduce the behavior of Vanilla/9.5.3 in Doom/9.6 . The only way I found to reach the same result as Vanilla Emacs in Doom Emacs (i.e. creating a new entry based on the remaining of the line) is to cut & paste line splits and creating new items/outlines manually, which is very painful. How can I check if it is a change in org 9.6 or in DoomEmacs? How can I get back org-meta-return acting in Doom/9.6 as in Vanilla/9.5.3? Thanks in advance for your help Guillaume