I'm struggling trying to get an .org file exported and showing how I typically structure my HTML results. At this point, I'm trying to figure out how to get a "
" inserted to force continuation on the next line. My org file has: This is line one. This is line two. but the HTML export makes them different paragraphs...which is what I utilize. However, a separate portion of my file has a long line and I do /not/ want a new paragraph, just to force a
: This is a long line for which I want to simply, at some point, start the rest on the next line. Not a separate paragraph. With Babel, we can do things like /src_perl{#code}/ for inline code execution, but what about substitutions like HTML where code isn't executed? TIA. --dag