Hi Ihor Yes, I've installed org-9.7.7 from ELPA and the issue persists.  I get this error text now when running the shell command: --- Warning (org-element): org-element--cache: Org parser error in _Misc/Scratch.org::13112. Resetting.  The error was: (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")  Backtrace: nil  Please report this to Org mode mailing list (M-x org-submit-bug-report). --- I ran the command: org-element-cache-reset but it didn't have an effect. The shell command still runs though, as in previous Org versions, I just get the above error text in the *Warnings* buffer. Please let me know if I can do anything else. Regards! *Punit Arya* /Sent From Mozilla Thunderbird/ // On 2024-07-22 17:23, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Punit Arya writes: > >> Alright, I'll check it out when I upgrade to the latest version 9.7 from >> the ELPA repo. > It has been over a month. Have you had a chance to try the latest Org mode? >