Aha, I see now. thanks for your answer. @Nick On 03/13/2018 01:54 AM, Nick Dokos wrote: > "numbchild@gmail.com" writes: > >> After add more code, not it supports `js-comint`, `skewer-mode`, `Indium`. >> >> Waited many days, still no response. Anyone want to review this code? >> >> Recently view Org-mode mailing list, many threads has response. Why my post does not have any response? >> > Because reviewing code is hard: in this case, one needs some expertise > in org, but also in JS and its supporting packages in emacs. Speaking > for myself, I have some (rather rusty at this point) expertise in org, > but none in the other areas; I also have no time. I suspect that one > or more of these reasons are shared by most people on the list. The > wonder of it is that many questions *do* get answered, but in many > cases, they tend to be a short question-answer sequence. OTOH, there > are topics that go on for years with no resolution in sight despite > extended discussion. And there are certainly lots that fall by the > wayside. > > So do not expect miracles, but if after a sufficient period of time, > things seem to have fallen into the cracks and forgotten, then a bump > might be warranted. But patience is a virtue! >