Hi, Thx for your answer. I've just upgraded org-mode (elpa way) and I am now using version 9.5.2. Unfortunately this does not work, I still end up with: Invalid read syntax: "#" I would like to try the alternative, i.e. disabling native-comp (for the export function I guess). Would you mind telling me how to do that? Best, MP ------- Original Message ------- On Tuesday, March 8th, 2022 at 2:30 PM, Sébastien Miquel wrote: > Hi, > > M. Pger writes: > >> When trying to asynchronously export, I get the following error: "Process `org-export-process' exited abnormally". >> >> The *Org Export Process* buffer gives the following: Invalid read syntax: "#". > > A similar issue was fixed in master. Try the latest version of org-mode. > > Alternatively, disabling native-comp should also fix this. > > Regards, > > -- > Sébastien Miquel