* [Orgmode] New feature idea:  Todo completion log entries
@ 2006-09-07 20:14 Daniel J. Sinder
From: Daniel J. Sinder @ 2006-09-07 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I find that completing a task often results in follow-up information
that I'd like to add to the entry in my org file.  In this way, my
follow-up notes are connected to the action which generated them.

Here's an example.  Prior to doing the task, I might have something
like this:
** TODO Generate a histogram of Foo data
   - Use August test data

Then, after completing the task, I might want something like this:
** DONE Generate a histogram of Foo data
   CLOSED: [2006-09-06 Tue 12:00]
   - Use August test data