Hello Seb, nice that you come back to this issue. I don’t know what “an ECM” is, but I attach you a simple org file and two screenshots that exemplify the case. 1st screenshot org-special-keyword_face_example_after_commit_69700e1.png shows all ‘COMMENT’ keywords correctly rendered by the org-special-keyword face as colour grey. 2nd screenshot org-special-keyword_face_example_after_commit_69700e1.png shows all ‘COMMENT’ keywords as grey only at the top outline level. I hope this clarifies the case. All best, mc