Nice. 😉 Thanks to everyone. 😁 Did you know if the videos are also on Peertube ? Le 6 décembre 2020 00:05:27 GMT+01:00, Amin Bandali a écrit : >Hello fellow Emacsians! > >[ I originally sent this mail to the EmacsConf lists and emacs-tangents, > but thought some folks on emacs-devel and emacs-orgmode might also be > interested in knowing about this and watching the videos too. :-) ] > >The EmacsConf 2020 videos are now ready. Thanks to everyone who helped >make it happen! > >You can check out https://emacsconf.org/2020/talks/ to find the videos, >Q&A, links, and notes for each talk. The collaborative pad is archived >at https://emacsconf.org/2020/pad/. We've also asked speakers to send >us any additional material or resources they would like to add to their >talk's page. > >The videos are currently available in 720p (1280px x 720px, progressive) >WebM format. We are working on transcoding and uploading low-resolution >(480p or 852px x 480px, progressive) WebM as well. > >If you have questions or ideas related to the talks, please feel free to >reach out to the speaker(s). If you think of ways to make EmacsConf >even better, we'd love to hear from you too. You can also check out >https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Usergroups for meetups and workshops >happening throughout the year (and if you organize a meetup or would >like to, please contact us - we'd love to help bring people together!). >If you have any EmacsConf-related blog posts or discussions, please add >them to https://emacsconf.org/2020/ or email us so that we could add the >links. Let's keep the conversation going! > >Behind the scenes >----------------- > >This year, we were again able to make EmacsConf happen entirely with >Free Software. For the live talks and/or Q&A sessions with speakers, >we used the BigBlueButton instance graciously shared with us by the >Free Software Foundation (FSF). The whole conference was captured >and streamed to the EmacsConf stream server running Icecast, using a >GStreamer pipeline based on a script written by Ruben Rodriguez for >streaming FSF events such as the LibrePlanet conference and FSF35. >For the collaborative pad for gathering questions and show notes, we >used an Etherpad on the Wikimedia Foundation instance hosted at >https://etherpad.wikimedia.org. For the EmacsConf website, we used >ikiwiki. During the conference, we used Emacs Lisp to plan the >schedule, update the topics across our IRC channels, and send automated >messages about upcoming talks to speakers and organizers, all inside >Emacs. > >As we write more about our streaming setup, infrastructure, processes, >and code, we will update https://emacsconf.org/2020/ and post links to >https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacsconf-discuss. >In the meantime, please don't hesitate to email me (bandali@gnu.org) >if you would like to ask about how we organized the conference. > >Thanks again to everyone for an awesome EmacsConf! -- Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec Courriel K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma brièveté.