Hi Renato! I had the same feeling. For suggestions or bugs I suppose a mail to this list with a copy to numbchild@gmail*.*com would do it. All in all: The documentation starts by /org-capture/, but forget about it: The basic function that org-contracts does, is searching and show you the results. Where does it search? It searches in any headline that has a specific Property like: email or address or... You can customize these properties that define what headline is a contact (customize-group org-contacts). And that's it! Now, you can generate contacts by hand, or faster using org-capture, as documentation says. Here it's org-contacts better explained by Ihor: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2022-09/msg00162.html Best regards