On 11/14/22 02:42, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Kyrylo Simonov writes: > >> Some of the customization groups in org-mode lack defgroup declaration. >> Specifically, they are: >> (org-gnus org-startup org-export-pdf org-bbdb org-babel-tangle >> org-bibtex org-plot) >> >> In the *Customize* interface, these subgroups are not accessible from >> the main Org customization page and vice versa.  To reproduce, type >> "M-x customize-group org" and witness that, for example, Org Startup >> subgroup is not listed.  Then type "M-x customize-group org-startup" and >> see that the group definition and the link to the parent group are >> missing. > Confirmed. > Would you be interested to create a patch? It is mostly a question of > adding a bunch of `defgroup' statements. I attached a patch.  Where it made sense, I added a new defgroup declaration.  For other cases, I moved the variables under some existing group. Thanks, Kyrylo