On Wednesday, 29 December 2021 15.03.47 -03 Felipe Lema wrote: > Sup, y'all > > The geiser package had a recent update in which `geiser-eval-region` behaves like an async function and does not return evaluation result. In exchange, the newly introduced `geiser-eval-region/wait` does that now. > > I've attached a patch to update ob-scheme.el to reflect these changes. Without them, evaluating scheme dialect code blocks in Org will end up with empty results. > > To learn more about the change (and how it impacted other people's flows) see issue thread below > > https://gitlab.com/emacs-geiser/geiser/-/issues/30 > > Felipe > > I was pointed out that I was missing the corresponding `declare-function`. I've included it in the attached patch. Sorry about the double-posting Felipe