Hi Wanrong, On Feb 11, 2009, at 6:00 PM, Wanrong Lin wrote: > Hi, > > Right now in the HTML export the TODO keywords have either > class="todo", or class="done". That loses all the face properties in > the original TODO keywords. I think the TODO keywords faces are > important visual aids to differentiate different types of TODO > items, so I just wonder whether it is possible to keep the faces in > the HTML. > > Thank you for considering the above. Yes, this makes sense. I now add, to each TODO keyword, an additional class named after the keyword. For example: WAITING So each todo keyword gets class "todo" or "done" depending on which general type it is. And in addition it gets itself, prefixed with "kdw-", as class. So go to your CSS file and configure like this: .todo { font-weight:bold; } .done { font-weight:bold; } .TODO { color:red; } .WAITING { color:orange; } .DONE { color:green; } Thanks to Sebastian Rose for the multiple-classes trick. - Carsten