Dear Carsten Dominik and Colleagues, searching for a scientific note-taking program I have discovered your fantastic org-mode package. I use latex and usually code a lot of formulas by having a lot of macros defined, e.g., \newcommand{\mgut}{\ensuremath{M_\mathrm{GUT}}} Thus, e.g.: "At \mgut\ gauge couplings unify in supersymmetry." In this regard, it would be great if one could use a customized latex preamble (additional usepackage-commands) which might be needed for the defined macros. Since it is all about speed in note-taking, I think such a support would be really appreciated... Thank you, Josef