On 4/30/2024 4:39 AM, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > What happens if you have multiple providers for an URL? > You add the provider to the end, so it will have the lower priority in > this scenario. I guess that you want the opposite - EWW provider to take > precedence. Same for other changes. That's probably reasonable. I was just keeping things the way they were historically here, but we might as well fix this now. > It would make sense to add tests for "first wins" behaviour. Done. I've also fixed a bug in EWW and bug-reference-mode where it would return nil for (thing-at-point 'url) if point was at the *end* of a URL. It's now consistent with how 'thing-at-point' works by default. (If you have two consecutive URLs and point is between them - only possible with the custom provider function, I think - it'll prefer the second one.)