There are many times where I would like to associate an org-mode item with a specific directory of my choosing for attachment directory. Such that, C-c C-a f would open for example ~/docs/project1 and C-c C-a o would open the file inside Of course, I still like the existing functionality of generating random directory names too. Can org-mode do this? ------------ Also I should mention C-c C-a l (for symbolic links) just copies the file on the windows platform, can we have it create a shortcut instead? Cheers, Jason