* Disable org-babel-inline-result-wrap per inline code?
@ 2016-09-21  6:07 David A. Gershman
From: David A. Gershman @ 2016-09-21  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Forgive my several questions/emails.  I'm working on getting lecture
notes ready for next week and thus am running into several questions
with Org HTML Export.  Unfortunately, my searches typically result in
manual page hits, but my problems seem to be a-typical.  So...

Given the following line:

* Date: src_perl[:results output :exports none]{print 2016;}

The result '2016' is surrounded by '=' so that HTML export results in
<code></code> tags surrounding
the '2016'.

According to the manual section 14.5, 'org-babel-inline-result-wrap'
defines how the results are wrapped.  Executing a /(print
/org-babel-inline-result-wrap), I get:

    {blank line}
    =%s=
    =%s=

so I attempted the following:

  * Date: src_emacs-lisp[:exports none]{(setq
org-babel-inline-result-wrap "")} src_perl[:results output :exports
none]{print 2016;} src_emacs-lisp[:exports none]{(setq
org-babel-inline-result-wrap "=%s=")}

in the hopes of temporarily disabling the '=' wrapping.  Sadly no luck.

I don't want to globally, or even for the whole buffer turn off the
'=%s='...just on a case-by-case basis.

Any ideas?

--dag

P.S.  In reality, 2016 will be replaced with a function call which takes
an integer and converts it to a full blown date based on a starting
point.  Thus, the headlines will result in "Date: September 20, 2016"
where each date is different based on the integer.  This will allow me
to set the starting date at the top of the .org file and all the
date-based headlines can be computed.