* How to trigger the clockcheck in an agenda view.
@ 2013-07-12  8:06 Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2013-07-12  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I want to start an aganda view over a week and immediately check the consistency of clock entries:

See manual for agenda dispacther:

v c
    Show overlapping clock entries, clocking gaps, and other clocking problems in the current agenda range. You can then visit clocking lines and fix them manually. See the
variable org-agenda-clock-consistency-checks for information on how to customize the definition of what constituted a clocking problem. To return to normal agenda display, press l
to exit Logbook mode.

I can't seem to find a way to trigger the clockcheck in the agenda view options.

At the moment I have::

..
	("Aw"
	 "agenda + no todos - this week - log-mode - ARCHIVE included - clock report"
	 agenda ""
	 (
	  (org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(time-up priority-down))
	  (org-agenda-span 'week)
	  (org-agenda-start-with-log-mode t)
	  (org-agenda-archives-mode t)
	  (org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode t)
	  ))
..

Do I miss the variable to be set?

Thanks,
Rainer

* Re: How to trigger the clockcheck in an agenda view.
@ 2013-07-17 12:07 ` Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2013-07-17 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-orgmode

Am 12.07.2013 10:06, schrieb Rainer Stengele:
> Hi,
>
> I want to start an aganda view over a week and immediately check the consistency of clock entries:
>

> See manual for agenda dispacther:
>
> v c
>     Show overlapping clock entries, clocking gaps, and other clocking problems in the current agenda range. You can then visit clocking lines and fix them manually. See the
> variable org-agenda-clock-consistency-checks for information on how to customize the definition of what constituted a clocking problem. To return to normal agenda display, press l
> to exit Logbook mode.
>

> I can't seem to find a way to trigger the clockcheck in the agenda view options.
>
> At the moment I have::
>
> ..
> 	("Aw"
> 	 "agenda + no todos - this week - log-mode - ARCHIVE included - clock report"
> 	 agenda ""
> 	 (
> 	  (org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(time-up priority-down))
> 	  (org-agenda-span 'week)
> 	  (org-agenda-start-with-log-mode t)
> 	  (org-agenda-archives-mode t)
> 	  (org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode t)
> 	  ))
> ..
>
> Do I miss the variable to be set?
>
> Thanks,
> Rainer

Anybody?

* Re: How to trigger the clockcheck in an agenda view.
@ 2013-07-29  7:21   ` Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2013-07-29  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-orgmode

Am 7/17/2013 2:07 PM, schrieb Rainer Stengele:
> Am 12.07.2013 10:06, schrieb Rainer Stengele:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to start an aganda view over a week and immediately check the consistency of clock entries:
>>

>> See manual for agenda dispacther:
>>
>> v c
>>     Show overlapping clock entries, clocking gaps, and other clocking problems in the current agenda range. You can then visit clocking lines and fix them manually. See the
>> variable org-agenda-clock-consistency-checks for information on how to customize the definition of what constituted a clocking problem. To return to normal agenda display, press l
>> to exit Logbook mode.
>>

>> I can't seem to find a way to trigger the clockcheck in the agenda view options.
>>
>> At the moment I have::
>>
>> ..
>> 	("Aw"
>> 	 "agenda + no todos - this week - log-mode - ARCHIVE included - clock report"
>> 	 agenda ""
>> 	 (
>> 	  (org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(time-up priority-down))
>> 	  (org-agenda-span 'week)
>> 	  (org-agenda-start-with-log-mode t)
>> 	  (org-agenda-archives-mode t)
>> 	  (org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode t)
>> 	  ))
>> ..
>>
>> Do I miss the variable to be set?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Rainer
>>

> Anybody?

I know this is special,  but I do not know how to check the existence of such a variable.
If it doesn't I would suggest it as enhancement.

@ 2013-07-29  8:48     ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-07-29  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Rainer Stengele,

Rainer Stengele wrote:
> Am 7/17/2013 2:07 PM, schrieb Rainer Stengele:
>> Am 12.07.2013 10:06, schrieb Rainer Stengele:
>>>
>>> I want to start an aganda view over a week and immediately check the
>>> consistency of clock entries:
>>>
>>> I can't seem to find a way to trigger the clockcheck in the agenda view
>>> options.
>>>
>>> At the moment I have::
>>>
>>> 	("Aw"
>>> 	 "agenda + no todos - this week - log-mode - ARCHIVE included - clock report"
>>> 	 agenda ""
>>> 	 (
>>> 	  (org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(time-up priority-down))
>>> 	  (org-agenda-span 'week)
>>> 	  (org-agenda-start-with-log-mode t)
>>> 	  (org-agenda-archives-mode t)
>>> 	  (org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode t)
>>> 	  ))
>>>
>>> Do I miss the variable to be set?
>>>
>> Anybody?
>
> I know this is special, but I do not know how to check the existence of such
> a variable. If it doesn't I would suggest it as enhancement.

The following does what you want:

  (add-to-list 'org-agenda-custom-commands
               '("rC" "Clock Review"
                 agenda ""
                 ((org-agenda-archives-mode t)
                  (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t)
                  (org-agenda-overriding-header "Clocking Review")
                  (org-agenda-show-log 'clockcheck)
                  (org-agenda-span 'day))) t)

Best regards,
  Seb

PS- I've been on holidays and still ahve ~300 Org posts to read...

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: How to trigger the clockcheck in an agenda view.
@ 2013-07-31  7:25       ` Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2013-07-31  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Am 7/29/2013 10:48 AM, schrieb Sebastien Vauban:
> Hi Rainer Stengele,
>
> Rainer Stengele wrote:

>>> Anybody?
>>
>> I know this is special, but I do not know how to check the existence of such
>> a variable. If it doesn't I would suggest it as enhancement.
>
> The following does what you want:

>   (add-to-list 'org-agenda-custom-commands
>                '("rC" "Clock Review"
>                  agenda ""
>                  ((org-agenda-archives-mode t)
>                   (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t)
>                   (org-agenda-overriding-header "Clocking Review")
>                   (org-agenda-show-log 'clockcheck)
>                   (org-agenda-span 'day))) t)
>
> Best regards,
>   Seb
>
> PS- I've been on holidays and still ahve ~300 Org posts to read...

Sebastian,

thank you for taking your precious time to consider my question!
I replaced my configuration with exactly yours and it doesn't start with showing the clockchecks (time gaps etc.).
I have to type "v c" to activate the clockcheck.
I run the latest org version from just 3 minutes ago.

Any idea?

Best regards, Rainer.

* Re: How to trigger the clockcheck in an agenda view.
@ 2013-08-04 20:32         ` Mike McLean
From: Mike McLean @ 2013-08-04 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer Stengele; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ, Sebastien Vauban

On Jul 31, 2013, at 3:25 AM, Rainer Stengele <rainer.stengele@online.de> wrote:

> Am 7/29/2013 10:48 AM, schrieb Sebastien Vauban:
>> Hi Rainer Stengele,
>>
>> Rainer Stengele wrote:

>>> I know this is special, but I do not know how to check the existence of such
>>> a variable. If it doesn't I would suggest it as enhancement.
>>
>> The following does what you want:

>>  (add-to-list 'org-agenda-custom-commands
>>               '("rC" "Clock Review"
>>                 agenda ""
>>                 ((org-agenda-archives-mode t)
>>                  (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t)
>>                  (org-agenda-overriding-header "Clocking Review")
>>                  (org-agenda-show-log 'clockcheck)
>>                  (org-agenda-span 'day))) t)
>>
>> Best regards,
>>  Seb
>>
>> PS- I've been on holidays and still ahve ~300 Org posts to read...
>>
> Sebastian,
>
> thank you for taking your precious time to consider my question!
> I replaced my configuration with exactly yours and it doesn't start with showing the clockchecks (time gaps etc.).
> I have to type "v c" to activate the clockcheck.
> I run the latest org version from just 3 minutes ago.
>
> Any idea?

Mine is almost identical to the one Sebastian posted and goes right to a clock check view.

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      (append
       org-agenda-custom-commands
       '(("c" "Clock Review"
         ((agenda ""
                  (
                   (org-agenda-overriding-header "Clocking Review")
                   (org-agenda-archives-mode t)
                   (org-agenda-span 'day)
                   (org-agenda-show-log 'clockcheck)
                   (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t)))
          )))))

* Re: How to trigger the clockcheck in an agenda view.
@ 2013-08-05 20:43         ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-08-05 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Rainer Stengele wrote:
> Am 7/29/2013 10:48 AM, schrieb Sebastien Vauban:
>> Rainer Stengele wrote:

>>> I know this is special, but I do not know how to check the existence of such
>>> a variable. If it doesn't I would suggest it as enhancement.
>>
>> The following does what you want:

>>   (add-to-list 'org-agenda-custom-commands
>>                '("rC" "Clock Review"
>>                  agenda ""
>>                  ((org-agenda-archives-mode t)
>>                   (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t)
>>                   (org-agenda-overriding-header "Clocking Review")
>>                   (org-agenda-show-log 'clockcheck)
>>                   (org-agenda-span 'day))) t)
>>
>> Best regards,
>>   Seb
>>
>> PS- I've been on holidays and still ahve ~300 Org posts to read...
>
> thank you for taking your precious time to consider my question!

No problem -- even if I'm not always on time on the ball...

> I replaced my configuration with exactly yours and it doesn't start with
> showing the clockchecks (time gaps etc.).
> I have to type "v c" to activate the clockcheck.

I wonder if the fact that I use a "double" key is not a problem here. In fact,
I missed sending this as well:

  (add-to-list 'org-agenda-custom-commands
               '("r" . "Review...") t)

> I run the latest org version from just 3 minutes ago.

Except the above, I definitely don't understand why it wouldn't work for you.
Can you reproduce the problem with a minimal Emacs config file (adding the
require of `org' and `org-agenda' before)?

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: How to trigger the clockcheck in an agenda view.
@ 2013-09-10 15:07           ` Nicolas Girard
From: Nicolas Girard @ 2013-09-10 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

2013/8/5 Sebastien Vauban <sva-news@mygooglest.com>:

> Except the above, I definitely don't understand why it wouldn't work for you.
> Can you reproduce the problem with a minimal Emacs config file (adding the
> require of `org' and `org-agenda' before)?

I think I understand why Rainer has a problem.

According to the docstring from `org-agenda-custom-commands', there
are two acceptable syntaxes for defining a command:
- the "simple" one : (key desc type match settings files)
- and the "complex" or "composite" one : (key desc (cmd1 cmd2 ...)
general-settings-for-whole-set files).

Now, the following code defines two commands, who are functionally
identical, but syntactically different. The first one uses the "simple"
syntax, and the second one, the "complex" syntax.

If you evaluate the code and trigger the agenda, you'll see that the
first command *doesn't* work as expected, while the second works.

(I just borrowed your scissors to delimit my code, hope you don't mind ;-) )

  (setq org-agenda-custom-commands nil)
  (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
        (append
         org-agenda-custom-commands '(
         ("G" "Good: Clock Review"
          ((agenda ""
                   ((org-agenda-show-log 'clockcheck)
                    (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t)))))
         ("B"  "Bad: Clock Review"
          agenda ""
          ((org-agenda-show-log 'clockcheck)
           (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t))))))

* [BUG] Re: How to trigger the clockcheck in an agenda view.
@ 2013-09-11 10:24             ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-09-11 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas Girard wrote:
> 2013/8/5 Sebastien Vauban <sva-news-D0wtAvR13HarG/iDocfnWg@public.gmane.org>:
>>
>> Except the above, I definitely don't understand why it wouldn't work for you.
>> Can you reproduce the problem with a minimal Emacs config file (adding the
>> require of `org' and `org-agenda' before)?
>
> I think I understand why Rainer has a problem.
>
> According to the docstring from `org-agenda-custom-commands', there
> are two acceptable syntaxes for defining a command:
> - the "simple" one : (key desc type match settings files)
> - and the "complex" or "composite" one : (key desc (cmd1 cmd2 ...)
> general-settings-for-whole-set files).
>
> Now, the following code defines two commands, who are functionally
> identical, but syntactically different. The first one uses the "simple"
> syntax, and the second one, the "complex" syntax.
>
> If you evaluate the code and trigger the agenda, you'll see that the
> first command *doesn't* work as expected, while the second works.

I confirm that I can reproduce the bug you've spotted.

Great finding you've done there... This is the kind of obvious thing very
difficult to spot...

And, in fact, the extract I sent early of August wasn't working for me. Well,
the same version from a multi-block agenda view. This completely corroborates
your sayings...

> (I just borrowed your scissors to delimit my code, hope you don't mind ;-) )

These are not mine: just the default ones when pressing `C-c M-m' when
composing a message in Emacs!

>   (setq org-agenda-custom-commands nil)
>   (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
>         (append
>          org-agenda-custom-commands '(
>          ("G" "Good: Clock Review"
>           ((agenda ""
>                    ((org-agenda-show-log 'clockcheck)
>                     (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t)))))
>          ("B"  "Bad: Clock Review"
>           agenda ""
>           ((org-agenda-show-log 'clockcheck)
>            (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t))))))

Indeed, while G is good, B is not firing up the "clock check" as expected.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: How to trigger the clockcheck in an agenda view.
@ 2013-09-27 13:00             ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2013-09-27 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Girard; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 10.9.2013, at 17:07, Nicolas Girard <girard.nicolas@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2013/8/5 Sebastien Vauban <sva-news@mygooglest.com>:
>>
>> Except the above, I definitely don't understand why it wouldn't work for you.
>> Can you reproduce the problem with a minimal Emacs config file (adding the
>> require of `org' and `org-agenda' before)?
>>

> I think I understand why Rainer has a problem.
>
> According to the docstring from `org-agenda-custom-commands', there
> are two acceptable syntaxes for defining a command:
> - the "simple" one : (key desc type match settings files)
> - and the "complex" or "composite" one : (key desc (cmd1 cmd2 ...)
> general-settings-for-whole-set files).
>
> Now, the following code defines two commands, who are functionally
> identical, but syntactically different. The first one uses the "simple"
> syntax, and the second one, the "complex" syntax.
>
> If you evaluate the code and trigger the agenda, you'll see that the
> first command *doesn't* work as expected, while the second works.
>
> (I just borrowed your scissors to delimit my code, hope you don't mind ;-) )

>  (setq org-agenda-custom-commands nil)
>  (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
>        (append
>         org-agenda-custom-commands '(
>         ("G" "Good: Clock Review"
>          ((agenda ""
>                   ((org-agenda-show-log 'clockcheck)
>                    (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t)))))
>         ("B"  "Bad: Clock Review"
>          agenda ""
>          ((org-agenda-show-log 'clockcheck)
>           (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t))))))

There are a couple of subtle issues here.

First of all, do not bind org-agenda-clockreport-mode or org-agenda-show-log in this way, these are internal variables and meant for a mode that is toggled interactively.  Use org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode and org-agenda-start-with-log-mode  instead.  These are the values chosen when a new agenda buffer is created, and at that time its value is copied into internal variables.

Second, because this happens when the agenda buffer is created, these need to be in the global list of variables, not the local ones for the agenda list, when you use a list of commands.  So the example below will work in both cases:

 (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
       (append
        org-agenda-custom-commands '(
        ("H" "Good: Clock Review"
         ((agenda ""))
	 ((org-agenda-start-with-log-mode 'clockcheck)
	  (org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode t)))
        ("C"  "Bad: Clock Review"
         agenda ""
         ((org-agenda-start-with-log-mode 'clockcheck)
          (org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode t))))))

Hope this helps.

- Carsten

[-- Attachment #2: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail --]

* Re: How to trigger the clockcheck in an agenda view.
@ 2014-11-20 12:51               ` Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2014-11-20 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik, Nicolas Girard; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Am 27.09.2013 um 15:00 schrieb Carsten Dominik:

> On 10.9.2013, at 17:07, Nicolas Girard <girard.nicolas@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 2013/8/5 Sebastien Vauban <sva-news@mygooglest.com>:
>>>
>>> Except the above, I definitely don't understand why it wouldn't work for you.
>>> Can you reproduce the problem with a minimal Emacs config file (adding the
>>> require of `org' and `org-agenda' before)?
>>>

>> I think I understand why Rainer has a problem.
>>
>> According to the docstring from `org-agenda-custom-commands', there
>> are two acceptable syntaxes for defining a command:
>> - the "simple" one : (key desc type match settings files)
>> - and the "complex" or "composite" one : (key desc (cmd1 cmd2 ...)
>> general-settings-for-whole-set files).
>>
>> Now, the following code defines two commands, who are functionally
>> identical, but syntactically different. The first one uses the "simple"
>> syntax, and the second one, the "complex" syntax.
>>
>> If you evaluate the code and trigger the agenda, you'll see that the
>> first command *doesn't* work as expected, while the second works.
>>
>> (I just borrowed your scissors to delimit my code, hope you don't mind ;-) )

>>  (setq org-agenda-custom-commands nil)
>>  (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
>>        (append
>>         org-agenda-custom-commands '(
>>         ("G" "Good: Clock Review"
>>          ((agenda ""
>>                   ((org-agenda-show-log 'clockcheck)
>>                    (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t)))))
>>         ("B"  "Bad: Clock Review"
>>          agenda ""
>>          ((org-agenda-show-log 'clockcheck)
>>           (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t))))))
>
> There are a couple of subtle issues here.
>
> First of all, do not bind org-agenda-clockreport-mode or org-agenda-show-log in this way, these are internal variables and meant for a mode that is toggled interactively.  Use org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode and org-agenda-start-with-log-mode  instead.  These are the values chosen when a new agenda buffer is created, and at that time its value is copied into internal variables.
>
> Second, because this happens when the agenda buffer is created, these need to be in the global list of variables, not the local ones for the agenda list, when you use a list of commands.  So the example below will work in both cases:
>
>  (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
>        (append
>         org-agenda-custom-commands '(
>         ("H" "Good: Clock Review"
>          ((agenda ""))
> 	 ((org-agenda-start-with-log-mode 'clockcheck)
> 	  (org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode t)))
>         ("C"  "Bad: Clock Review"
>          agenda ""
>          ((org-agenda-start-with-log-mode 'clockcheck)
>           (org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode t))))))
>

> Hope this helps.
>
> - Carsten

Hello Carsten,

thank you for that. clockcheck is working. But as soon as I get the clockcheck view the scheduled items to disappear in my agenda view.
I only can get scheduled items or all items in clockchecked view, not both features.
Any idea?

@ 2014-11-25 17:02                 ` Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2014-11-25 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-orgmode

Am 20.11.2014 um 13:51 schrieb Rainer Stengele:
> Am 27.09.2013 um 15:00 schrieb Carsten Dominik:

>>> I think I understand why Rainer has a problem.
>>>
>>> According to the docstring from `org-agenda-custom-commands', there
>>> are two acceptable syntaxes for defining a command:
>>> - the "simple" one : (key desc type match settings files)
>>> - and the "complex" or "composite" one : (key desc (cmd1 cmd2 ...)
>>> general-settings-for-whole-set files).
>>>
>>> Now, the following code defines two commands, who are functionally
>>> identical, but syntactically different. The first one uses the "simple"
>>> syntax, and the second one, the "complex" syntax.
>>>
>>> If you evaluate the code and trigger the agenda, you'll see that the
>>> first command *doesn't* work as expected, while the second works.
>>>
>>> (I just borrowed your scissors to delimit my code, hope you don't mind ;-) )
>>>
>>> --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
>>>  (setq org-agenda-custom-commands nil)
>>>  (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
>>>        (append
>>>         org-agenda-custom-commands '(
>>>         ("G" "Good: Clock Review"
>>>          ((agenda ""
>>>                   ((org-agenda-show-log 'clockcheck)
>>>                    (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t)))))
>>>         ("B"  "Bad: Clock Review"
>>>          agenda ""
>>>          ((org-agenda-show-log 'clockcheck)
>>>           (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t))))))
>>> --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
>>
>> There are a couple of subtle issues here.
>>
>> First of all, do not bind org-agenda-clockreport-mode or org-agenda-show-log in this way, these are internal variables and meant for a mode that is toggled interactively.  Use org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode and org-agenda-start-with-log-mode  instead.  These are the values chosen when a new agenda buffer is created, and at that time its value is copied into internal variables.
>>
>> Second, because this happens when the agenda buffer is created, these need to be in the global list of variables, not the local ones for the agenda list, when you use a list of commands.  So the example below will work in both cases:
>>
>>  (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
>>        (append
>>         org-agenda-custom-commands '(
>>         ("H" "Good: Clock Review"
>>          ((agenda ""))
>> 	 ((org-agenda-start-with-log-mode 'clockcheck)
>> 	  (org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode t)))
>>         ("C"  "Bad: Clock Review"
>>          agenda ""
>>          ((org-agenda-start-with-log-mode 'clockcheck)
>>           (org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode t))))))
>>

>> Hope this helps.
>>
>> - Carsten
>>
> Hello Carsten,
>
> thank you for that. clockcheck is working. But as soon as I get the clockcheck view the scheduled items to disappear in my agenda view.
> I only can get scheduled items or all items in clockchecked view, not both features.
> Any idea?
> Thanks!
> - Rainer

Hi again!
Any hint is much appreciated, even a "does not work right now" would be welcome although disappointing.
Thank you.
Regards, Rainer

* Re: How to trigger the clockcheck in an agenda view.
@ 2014-12-06 15:29                   ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2014-12-06 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer Stengele; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Rainer Stengele <rainer.stengele@online.de> writes:

> Am 20.11.2014 um 13:51 schrieb Rainer Stengele:
>> Am 27.09.2013 um 15:00 schrieb Carsten Dominik:
>> Hello Carsten,
>>
>> thank you for that. clockcheck is working. But as soon as I get the clockcheck view the scheduled items to disappear in my agenda view.
>> I only can get scheduled items or all items in clockchecked view, not both features.
>> Any idea?
>> Thanks!
>> - Rainer
>>

> Hi again!
> Any hint is much appreciated, even a "does not work right now" would be welcome although disappointing.
> Thank you.
> Regards, Rainer

Hi Ranier,

I think that is working as designed.  In clock check mode you only get
clock details and gap and overlap reporting.  You can show clocks inline
with C-u l but that will not give you clock check mode.

Regards,
Bernt

* Re: How to trigger the clockcheck in an agenda view.
@ 2014-12-07 14:21                     ` Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2014-12-07 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bernt Hansen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Am 06.12.2014 16:29, schrieb Bernt Hansen:
> Rainer Stengele <rainer.stengele@online.de> writes:
>
>> Am 20.11.2014 um 13:51 schrieb Rainer Stengele:
>>> Am 27.09.2013 um 15:00 schrieb Carsten Dominik:
>>> Hello Carsten,
>>>
>>> thank you for that. clockcheck is working. But as soon as I get the clockcheck view the scheduled items to disappear in my agenda view.
>>> I only can get scheduled items or all items in clockchecked view, not both features.
>>> Any idea?
>>> Thanks!
>>> - Rainer
>>>

>> Hi again!
>> Any hint is much appreciated, even a "does not work right now" would be welcome although disappointing.
>> Thank you.
>> Regards, Rainer
> Hi Ranier,
>
> I think that is working as designed.  In clock check mode you only get
> clock details and gap and overlap reporting.  You can show clocks inline
> with C-u l but that will not give you clock check mode.
>
> Regards,
> Bernt

Hi Bernt,

thank you for your answer. I was hoping that this would be possible: seeing the clocked entries, the scheduled
ones and at the same time display the warnings about clockcheck gaps or overlaps.
That way I would not need to explicitly work through the clockcheck issues every day or at the end of the month by
changing the view, having forgotten to do that regularly.

Thanks again,
Rainer