Here's my attempt. It's my first time doing this, so kindly let me know if there's something I can do better! For example, should I have replaced the subject line of this email with the subject in the formatted .patch? On 2023-06-21 10:26, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > libreville writes: > >> Chapter A.1 Hooks of the Org Manual reads, in its entirety: >> ... >> Contrary to what it says, I couldn't find any illustrations of hook >> usage in the appendix. The Variables index only refers to four, and >> they're in other places. >> >> Perhaps the line about illustrating could be deleted, to avoid sending >> people on a search for something that isn't there? > > Agree. > Would you be interested to submit a patch?