Am Sunday, 27 September 2020, 12:35:41 CEST schrieb Nicolas Goaziou: > Daniel Hornung writes: > > when in markdown-mode, fill-paragraph behaves strangely in lists if the > > orgalist minor mode is enabled. > > > > In the following example, when the cursor is in the first item of the > > list, > > pressing M-q or executing fill-paragraph does not recognize that line 3 is > > another list item: > > I just released orgalist 1.13, which should fix this problem. Please let > me know how it goes. You need to wait for GNU ELPA to catch up, tho. Hi, it works again for me in orgalist 1.13. Thank you! Daniel -- Daniel Hornung IndiScale - Wir machen individuelles Datenmanagement skalierbar. IndiScale GmbH Lotzestraße 22a 37083 Göttingen T: +49-551-288 76 48-2 E: d.hornung@indiscale.com Amtsgericht Göttingen • HRB 205721 • Geschäftsführung Henrik tom Wörden