On 04/05/2022 16:56, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Max Nikulin writes: > > 1 unexpected results: > FAILED test-org-clock/clocktable/ranges Resetting timezone to UTC should be fixed in timestamps generated by a testing helper function. I was disappointed that `mapcar' can not be used with multiple lists, but I have found an old function created namely for zeroing nils in timestamps. > Since it is expected to fail in some Emacs versions, you can just wrap > the call into with-no-warnings: > > (ignore-errors (with-no-warnings (encode-time '(0 0 0 1 1 1971)))) Thank you, I have added this trick. I have created one more patch with tests quite close to the case caused this series. It seems, no tests fail even in Australia/Eucla timezone famous for its 45 min offset.