Hi Mehul, Yes, you have hit an unfortunate case where the heuristic parser assumptions fail you. It is cause by the comma as the last character. Unfortunately, I do not have a good workaround. - Carsten On 22.8.2013, at 20:02, Mehul Sanghvi wrote: > > I have the following: > > > The =\,= allows you to put a Lisp expression there and the =#= is > > What I end up with is that the everything between the 1st '=' and the last '=' ends up becoming one marked-up section, rather than having two separate mark-ups. > > Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong ? > > > > -- > Mehul N. Sanghvi > email: mehul.sanghvi@gmail.com