Hi Rudy, You nailed it!! Using property EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER exactly solves my problem, thank you very much. For completeness, I will re-attach the file with the solution How did you know that, should that be mentioned in the corresponding section? (I could not find another one) [1] [2]. Maybe that two links together should be more linked and more explained the subtree case. Serve at least this discussion as a pre-documentation Regarding the attached file: I thought it was minimal enough, 94 lines that runs on vanilla emacs (emacs-30 branch); but maybe I missed a little summary: it is two subtree exports handled with a ~#+begin_src emacs-lisp~, and there was a clash using the LATEX_HEADER Cheers, Pedro [1] https://orgmode.org/manual/LaTeX-header-and-sectioning.html [2] https://orgmode.org/manual/Export-Settings.html