I write my Fanfiction in Org-mode, I’d love to publish it using that, but ArchiveOfOurOwn doesn’t support Markdown, let alone Org. I love the fact that I can export subtrees (chapters,) giving them specific titles, like “Chapter 1” as output file names and page titles, and can, no matter what, have my notes heading to not be exported. > On Jan 28, 2020, at 9:43 AM, Diego Zamboni wrote: > > Hi everyone, > > I have self-published 3 books so far written with org-mode, using Leanpub. I have been meaning to write a proper post about my setup, which allows me a fully-automated export from org-mode to the Leanpub format and structure. In the meantime, if anyone is interested, you can see my config here: https://zzamboni.org/post/my-emacs-configuration-with-commentary/#publishing-to-leanpub > > (one of the reasons I haven't written the post is that my modules are not yet in MELPA, I hope to get some time to do it soon) > > Cheers, > --Diego > > > On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 2:09 AM Bob Newell > wrote: > At first glance this is indeed interesting and I must study it > carefully. Thank you for pointing this out. > > I have published quite a number of books (both fiction and > non-fiction) starting with org-mode. Inevitably, though, there > is lots of hand work with LaTeX, and anything to reduce that > will be very welcome. > > -- > Bob Newell > Honolulu, Hawai`i > - Via Gnus/BBDB/Org/Emacs/Linux >