Has anyone ever tried implementing a "breadcrumbs"-type feature in org-mode? By that I mean something that would quickly tell you the headings up the whole path to the root, to quickly orient yourself when you're deep within a document. I was originally thinking of something always-present shown at the top of the frame, but maybe it would be better as something shown on demand in the minibuffer, possibly making it taller while shown. -- Ken Williams, Senior Research Scientist WindLogics http://windlogics.com ________________________________ CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.