Hello, I'm trying to write an org-babel-groovy.el file, and have read through the org-babel-template.el and org-babel-template.org files. Eventually, I decided to just copy the org-babel-perl.el file to org-babel-groovy and replace 'perl' with 'groovy' where appropriate :-/ I'm able to get Groovy to run from an org-babel file with this code: #+begin_src groovy :results output println "bar"; #+end_src However, the program doesn't run -- all I get is the "usage" output from Groovy: (Ex: usage: groovy blah blah blah) I suspect that this is because I don't have a major-mode for Groovy installed. I'd really just like for a Groovy script to be run from org-babel, and for the output to be inserted into an org-babel file. Can anyone help? I have the source code here: http://github.com/NathanNeff/org-mode/blob/nate/contrib/babel/lisp/langs/org-babel-groovy.el Thanks, --Nate