Am Tue, 17 Jan 2023 10:30:07 +0000 schrieb Ihor Radchenko : > Detlef Steuer writes: > > >> The patch only allows to the TTL globally for all the calendars. > >> However, it would make sense to specify TTL on per-file basis. > >> WDYT? > > > > Hmm. Surely it would be useful to have the option to use different > > TTL settings for different calendar exports, yes. > > > > The next question would be, if org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files is > > called and the files have different per-file settings, which will be > > used? > > The only sane way would be using the global default. > > > May be single file org-icalendar-export-to-ics and > > org-icalender-export-agenda-files use an existing per-file setting, > > global setting otherwise, but org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files > > always uses the global setting? > > Agree. > > To achieve this you just need to update the export option settings: > > (:icalendar-ttl nil nil org-icalendar-ttl) > > adding a file keyword to be used. > See `org-export-options-alist' docstring. > Hi Ihor, I hope I understood your advice and the docstring and examples in other exporters correctly. Is it really that easy? Next iteration of the patch. Detlef