On Sat, Jun 26, 2021 at 04:27:19PM +0000, Brandon Taylor wrote: > I’ve seen that LibreOffice can read and write to those formats, whereas OpenOffice can only read them. Or has OpenOffice overcome that particular barrier? I think OpenOffice is practically dead. All interesting development happens in LibreOffice, at least for the last ten years. Heck, it was practically dead 2015. It is a long, sad story. Currently I wouldn't even bet on OpenOffice not having unpatched critical security bugs. Cheers -- t