On Tue, Apr 06, 2021 at 09:03:27PM +0200, physiculus wrote: > Hello, > i use LuaTex / LuaLatex successfully after some configs and readings. > The result (quality and speed) for me is better then with the old latex engine. > I'm satisfied. > BUT one thing isn't working and as far as i read here, there is no > solution yet :-( > The latex-preview inside org-mode is not possible, because it seems, > that org-mode needs the dvi subprocess for running the neccessary tools. > With LuaLatex there is no dvi file, because it produces a pdf right > away. > Any solution will be wellcome. AFAIK Lua(La)Tex can output dvi (and Juan Manuel's answer implies thati, too). Either via the option --output-format=dvi or invoking it as "dviluatex". But perhaps I missed something. Cheers - t