Hi all, I've been using org-mode to perform the task of timesheets with another GNU project and encountered something which has all the hallmarks of a bug. I'm just not sure if it's a known issue or whether to write up a bug report for it. I use org-clock-in and org-clock-out to track the hours worked and then at the end of each month use org-clock-display to obtain the total hours to bill for. This was going fine all year until January 1st. At this point I can no longer see the totals and org-clock-display produces the following error message: Total file time: 0:00 (0 hours and 0 minutes) If I do a find and replace of 2018 to 2019, however, the correct calculations occur as expected. So it appears that org-clock-display only works for the year you're in. BTW, the test I performed on just December, the correct total time message is: Total file time: 5d 22:39 (142 hours and 39 minutes) A bit of a difference. ;) So, is this a known issue with possibly some arcane reason for why it can't easily be fixed or is my next step to go lodge a formal bug report? Regards, Ben