* Citations with org-ref in apa style
@ 2017-05-25 11:47 Lars Bjørndal
From: Lars Bjørndal @ 2017-05-25 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, list!

I'm currently writing an exam in org-mode with org-ref, installed from
elpa. I think the institution expects to get the referances in apa
style. So I wonder if I can do that, and how I can do it.

In the .org file, I have a line like this, that I suppose I have to
change:

(all in one line)
#+LATEX_HEADER:
 \usepackage[citestyle=authoryear-icomp,bibstyle=authoryear,
 hyperref=true,backref=false,maxcitenames=3,url=true,backend=biber,natbib=true]
 {biblatex}

With this line, the c-c c-e l p command compiles to pdf, according to
the following setting in my .emacs file:

(setq  org-latex-pdf-process
       '("pdflatex -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o %f"
       "biber %b"
       "pdflatex -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o %f"
       "pdflatex -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o %f"))

Org-mode version:
Org-mode version 8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/)

Thanks and regards, Lars