On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 03:23:34PM +0100, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > > It's a fairly straightforward one, which simply adds a useful new > > archiving function without touching much else. > > > > Archiving by date seems such an obvious omission from the existing > > archiving commands, I wouldn't have thought this patch was too > > controversial. (Unless someone doesn't like the choice of keybinding, in > > which case by all means change it!) > > Looks good. Could you send it again so I can apply it? Here it is again (attached). Best, Toby -- Dr T. S. Cubitt Royal Society University Research Fellow Fellow of Churchill College, Cambridge Centre for Quantum Information DAMTP, University of Cambridge email: tsc25@cantab.net web: www.dr-qubit.org