Hi, I am trying to export to LaTeX in batch mode, but it seems the exporter ignores macros defined in included files when exporting in batch mode. I tried to export like this: $ emacs --eval "(require 'ox-latex)" include-test.org \ --eval '(org-LaTeX-export-to-latex nil nil nil t)' -f kill-emacs $ emacs --batch --eval "(require 'ox-latex)" include-test.org \ --eval '(org-LaTeX-export-to-latex nil nil nil t)' The first one exports correctly, the second doesn't. The org files, and the good and bad exported TeX files are attached. Can someone else reproduce this? Thanks, -- Suvayu Open source is the future. It sets us free.