From: Vladimir Lomov <lomov.vl@gmail.com>
To: Eric Schulte <schulte.eric@gmail.com>
Cc: General discussions about Org-mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: [BUG] Exporting to HTML a document with a #+CALL
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:30:44 +0900	[thread overview]

Hello,
** Eric Schulte [2013-10-22 08:44:18 -0600]:

> This issue only manifests with the Emacs compiled from source, and as
> such I can not reproduce it.

> If this bug makes it into a released version of Emacs I can address it
> then.  Until then perhaps this should be reported to the emacs-dev list.

> Best,

Thank you Eric for confirmation that example works with release version
of Emacs and problem not with Org mode. I'll try to find out what
revision of Emacs trunk introduced such behaviour.

> Vladimir Lomov <lomov.vl@gmail.com> writes:

>> Hello,
>> I have to ask again about this issue: the following example document
>> ---------------------------- 8< ----------------------------
>> * Function definition

>> #+NAME: simp-func
>> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :var name="My name is..."
>> (format "[You passed data] %S" name)
>> #+END_SRC

>> * This is title of first section

>> Call me:
>> #+CALL: simp-func()
>> ---------------------------- 8< ----------------------------
>> is not exported to HTML with message in minibuffer
>> #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
>> Marker points into wrong buffer: #<marker in no buffer>
>> #+END_EXAMPLE

>> Org version:
>> Org-mode version 8.2.1 (release_8.2.1-113-ga24775 @ /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/)

>> Emacs version:
>> GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.2) of 2013-10-22 on smoon3

>> (actually it is emacs compiled from bzr trunk revno 114741)

>> Emacs is started in following way
>> emacs -Q --eval "(add-to-list 'load-path
>> \"/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org\")" --eval "(require 'org)" --eval
>> "(require 'ox-html)" ex-call3.org

>> (ex-call3.org is the name of example document).

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov.

--
Something unpleasant is coming when men are anxious to tell the truth.
		-- Benjamin Disraeli