* Adding text properties to all Org mode links
@ 2013-07-13 13:40 Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-07-13 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Org mode

Hi,

How do I add text properties to org elements?  In my particular case, I
want to echo tooltips when I move my cursor over an org link (or other
org elements for that matter).  To do this, I need to add the properties
point-left and point-entered to all org-links.  How do I do that?

Thanks for any ideas.

--
Suvayu