* Export only a (sub)tree
@ 2013-08-14  5:57 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2013-08-14  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

As usual, I am starting to use orgmode again. As usual, things have
greatly enhanced.

I am using one big orgmode file to keep all my stuff. I need for some
nodes of this file to export them and to send them to my teammates, etc.

Although there is a manual, I could not find THE way to it there. I
could not figure out if it is even possible at all.

Can you help me please ?

Thank you
--
XMA

* Re: Export only a (sub)tree
@ 2013-08-14  6:06 ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2013-08-14  6:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xavier Maillard; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

The export dispatcher has C-s to export the subtree only.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.

* Re: Export only a (sub)tree
@ 2013-08-14 12:46 ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-08-14 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 07:57:17AM +0200, Xavier Maillard wrote:

> I am using one big orgmode file to keep all my stuff. I need for some
> nodes of this file to export them and to send them to my teammates, etc.
>
> Although there is a manual, I could not find THE way to it there. I
> could not figure out if it is even possible at all.

Evaluate the following, and look at C-s.

  (info "(org) The Export Dispatcher")

--
Suvayu

* Re: Export only a (sub)tree
@ 2013-08-15 21:25   ` noreply
From: noreply @ 2013-08-15 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> The export dispatcher has C-s to export the subtree only.

Yup, got it !

Thank you.
--
XMA