Hi, I have attached a patch addressing both issues. After my changes, it built without errors: make -C doc info make[1]: Entering directory `/home/jallad/build/org-mode/doc' org-version: 8.0.7 (release_8.0.7-383-gcf1f3f.dirty) makeinfo --no-split org.texi -o org make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jallad/build/org-mode/doc' On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 03:08:23AM -0400, Glenn Morris wrote: > Package: org-mode > > In org.texi in Emacs trunk, there is an Info node named "org-crypt.el". > Periods are not allowed in Texinfo node names, so please could you > rename this to something else (sadly makeinfo does not warn about such > things). > I renamed the nodes to org-crypt but left the section name, index entry and references in the text unchanged: org-crypt.el. Please let me know if I should change those too. > (You might also want to let Texinfo figure out all the node pointers > automatically, ie everywhere replace > > @node Name, Prev, Next, Up > > with just > > @node Name > > This makes it much easier to rename nodes.) Indeed! Cheers, -- Suvayu Open source is the future. It sets us free.