Hi Alan, Alan Schmitt wrote: > Or you could do a git rebase interactive to merge all the commits > together. Wow, this is great! I didn't know that you can modify the commit history so easily. I have attached four patches to this mail which correspond to the four points in my earlier email. They have to be applied consecutively. > >> - I think there is an issue with the handling of signatures. I tried > >> with an old letter that uses a LCO with a graphical signature in it, but > >> it gets overridden upon export. Here is the generated TeX. > >> > >> #+BEGIN_SRC latex > >> \LoadLetterOption{InriaRennesFR} > >> \setkomavar{signature}{\usekomavar{fromname}} > >> #+END_SRC > >> > > > > Have you tried clearing the signature? > > > > #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp > > (setq org-koma-letter-signature nil) > > #+END_SRC > > Yes, I changed it globally and I still get the same thing. I also > tried doing a > > #+BEGIN_SRC org > #+signature: "" > #+END_SRC > > and it inserts it in the LaTeX file as such, after my LCO declaration. I can't reproduce this. I have attached a minimal letter as an example. If I evaluate the emacs-lisp block and export it I can see a graphic signature that is defined in `Signed.lco' in my `texmf' directory. What happens on your end? Cheers, Viktor > > Alan >