* M-q fill-paragraph and timestamps
@ 2013-03-11 16:35 Russell Adams
From: Russell Adams @ 2013-03-11 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Minor question, I frequently use inactive timestamps in org, and
noticed that M-q (fill-paragraph) will often combine my timestamp in
with the text I'm writing.

Is there a method to prevent that?

ie:

[2013-03-11 Mon 11:33]
This is a typical note.

[2013-03-11 Mon 11:33]
I did it again, but now I'm wrapping and it considers the timestamp as
text to be filled instead of excluded and kept on it's own line.

(apply M-q)

[2013-03-11 Mon 11:33] I did it again, but now I'm wrapping and it
considers the timestamp as text to be filled instead of excluded and
kept on it's own line.

Thanks.