* ox-html.el removal
@ 2013-03-10 15:22 Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2013-03-10 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I would like to remove ox-html.el from Org distribution.  My
relationship with ox-html.el is a bit complicated and I am not sure how
far I can go forward on this front.

I am willing to go as far is humanly possible for me to have my
displeasure registered.

* Re: ox-html.el removal
@ 2013-03-11 16:33 Rustom Mody
From: Rustom Mody @ 2013-03-11 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)