On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:19:58 +0100 Bastien wrote: > But you're not alone in the Org/Claws desert: > http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-10/msg00539.html Yeah, I saw it, but not much afterwards. > AFAIK yes. You can create tasks from Mew/WL/MH-E/Rmail but Gnus is > the only one to support org+nntp+rss. I used Gnus in the past but had some rss parsing-related problems. Otoh, this might be good opportunity to return to Gnus and just keep some simple mailer for my other family members to access their mail. > > Yesterday I read a bit about mu(4e), but it seems it handles only > > email and not nntp? > > Yes. Then the Gnus is without competition. > HTH, Yes. Thank you for your reply and taking care about orgmode. ;) Sincerely, Gour -- Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember all of them, but you cannot, O subduer of the enemy! http://www.atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: 52B5C810