Maybe someone else is interested in my "personal wiki" I implemented on top of org-mode. It basically adds three things to plain org-mode * Narrowing Makes only current section[*] visible and thus avoids any distraction by unrelated things. * Automatic links of all text matching a section name. Much like org-wikinodes, but without camel case. * Navigation history When visiting different sections in the same file history is recorded allowing navigation "back" to previous section. Find the el file attached, and also an example file. What do you think? [*] A section is the contents of a first level heading. anders