On Sun 04-Apr-2010 09:07 Carsten Dominik wrote: > you would have to write your own functions for the blocker hook and > install it instead of the default one. If would not be so hard - > basically call the default blocker hook function and then test > yourself if the entry is scheduled, and combine the result. > > However, I would just use a normal agenda, where you set org-agenda- > dim-blocked-tasks to nil in the option section. Thanks for your answer. What I have done since I posted my message is hide the BLOCKED tasks from everywhere but two places: 1. the (daily) view in my agenda 2. a specific list of BLOCKED + SCHEDULED to check if I've overlooked anything. where in the agenda view I have a shortcut key assigned to toggling the 'org-agenda-dim-blocked-tasks' between the values 'invisible' and 't' This comes close enough for now. Thanks again! marcel -- Marcel van der Boom -- http://hsdev.com/mvdb.vcf HS-Development BV -- http://www.hsdev.com So! web applications -- http://make-it-so.info Cobra build -- http://cobra.mrblog.nl