Sebastian Rose schrieb: > How about adding it to the org-protocol docs on Worg: > http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-protocol.php#sec-3 > > I wouldn't bother to do it myself, but, as you might have read on the > other thread, code_swarm is better for projects with lots of committers > ;-) ---Zitatende--- Help! Help! I'm being dragged into another project against my will! ;-) Just kidding, I just registered on repo.or.cz and sent mail to Bastien. -- Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)