Ian Barton schrieb: > If you have access to a server that supports WebDav you can create a > Google Calendar that reads your org ics file directly. ---Zitatende--- Uhm, I tried to publish my org.ics file to a https server in a protected directory, but even with username and password in the remote calendar url google calendar would not read the ics file. If you managed to set it up via https and some kind of authentication, I'm very interested in your solution, but I'm not ready to publish all my events to the whole world, even if the url is somehow obfuscated. -- Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)