On Thursday 26 February 2009, Carsten Dominik wrote: > Hi Yuval, > > On Feb 24, 2009, at 6:49 AM, Yuval Hager wrote: > > Hi, > > > > I'm looking for a way to print my agenda for the day, but including > > the items > > data, not just the heading. > > > > All the export methods I have tried just export the agenda buffer as > > it is, > > without showing the full data for each item. > > > > This is useful if I need to go out for some meetings, and I have > > some more > > info about the meeting (phone number, address) in the data section. > > This is now (latest git version) possible, with an agenda custom > command configured like this, with a export file, and with > binding org-agenda-before-write-hook. > > ("a" "" agenda "" > ((org-agenda-before-write-hook '(org-agenda-add-entry-text)) > (org-agenda-add-entry-text-maxlines 5)) > ("agenda.txt")) > > See also the new variable org-agenda-add-entry-text-maxlines > > If you always want to have entry text in exported agenda views, > you can also do in .emacs: > > (add-hook 'org-agenda-before-write-hook 'org-agenda-add-entry-text) > (setq org-agenda-add-entry-text-maxlines 5) > > > > or use org-agenda-export-settings for things like this. > Wow.. thanks! With such an attentive and prompt development I now understand how orgmode became such a success. --yuval